2008-04-06

L I F E



Life is getting hard & tough while we are growing up..
When we were the primary 'pupils',
Our problems were only "I don't wanna play with XXX cause xxx bully me!!"
When we were the secondary 'students',
Our problems were "I admire xxx but I think xxx has no feel to me at all"
When we were the university / college 'undergraduates',
Our problems were "Die lo..cant finish the assignment...die lo..no mood to study.."
Subsequently,when we transformed to the society 'employees',
Our problems are "So boring with my job...no increament..no bonus..no passion.." See??
When we transform from a PUPIL ->STUDENT ->UNDERGRADUATE ->EMPLOYEE,
Our problems are getting more complicated and worse..
The cycle is actually not yet end..
We will become a wife/husband,
A mummy / daddy,
A grandmother / grandfather...
Until the end of our lives.
Problems in ones life will never end as long as one still breathing..
That's why we need not to be very frustrate whenever we are facing probles..
Because that is so-called L I F E...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

‘LIFE’..很好的一个字。。无论生活是酸~甜~苦~辣或其他。。我们都可以用这一个字带过。。

现在小蘑菇的life过的如何?找到自己的life了吗?

但愿一切如你所愿。。。

Unknown said...

hello.. you must be Sting's gf rite? Thanks for linking my blog to yours!

By the way, if we just live each day the fullest, we might not see them as problems in life. I believe life has a lot more to offer than this :) Stay cool..

小蘑菇 said...

yen!!!
近来好吗???
有没有想念我们??
但愿你一切安好。。。、
小蘑菇的life近来不怎么好。。
有迷失方向了。。
很想换一个工作环境。。
却缺乏勇气。。
很羡慕静能那么洒脱。。
。。。。。。。。。。。。

Wendy,
thanks for drop by to my blog..
ya,i m sting gf..
and i have become ur blog reader some times ago..
haha..
like ur blog so much..
yup..u r rite..
life has a lot more to offer than this ..
let us live the fullest everyday ..

Anonymous said...

我过的还好。。。很想念大家。。。很多时候,当一个人时,无论是搭地铁或走路时。。都觉得很寂寞。。每天必做的一件事---数日子。。哈哈。。

我一直有一个信念,年轻就应该拼。。勇敢的去追梦。。哪怕跌倒

加油

小蘑菇 said...

燕,
一点都没错,
趁年轻时就去拼吧!!!
这样才不会后悔的!!
我会酝酿好,准备学你勇敢的拼的!!!
衷心祝福你!!!!

Anonymous said...

我也衷心的祝福你。。。希望你能早点计划好自己的人生。。哪怕已经25岁。。。只要自己想要得。。努力去争取吧!!!

Niko.Ching said...

Here I come~
原来我快要有一个月没来看你了。。。(反省中~)
近来也搞搞自闭,想想我的目标。
L.I.F.E
Live It to the Full Enthusiasm ~
乱想到的。。。想说。。。
做自己觉得有意思德事。
或,把自己做的事看成很有意思。
行尸走肉般的生活,浪费生命耶~呵呵
和你分享一个笑话。
'when you looked like your passport's photo, go for a vacation!'
你需要假期了吗?^^
一起加油哦!