2009-04-02

W O N D E R - I N G

Am I really on the right path?
Do I really suitable to be a QS?
Do I really love my job?
Do I really equipped with adequate skill in my career?
Do I have bright future if I stay in this path way?
Do I need a change?
Do I??

I was wondering...

(I guess most of the people out there also share the same situation with me.Did u?)

If I was given a choice for my career w/o any constraint, what would I be?

* Designer?
* Event organiser?
* Magazine editor?
* Kindergarden teacher?
* Pet shop worker?
* Wedding planner?

See?
QS is no longer in my list!!
Haha..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today i hv the same feeling like you...

i oso dun 1 2 be qs liao...
so suffer...

u still got job u 1 2 be...
but me..dun hv...hw

~yen~

Anonymous said...

haha...
those job were only my DREAM la..
I dont think I can shift to those field...util 1 day that I really frustrated...haha...
anyway, jia you oh!!
maYB THIS IS THE BEST FIELD FOR US TO INVOLVE IN!!!who knows?rite?
haha...
miss u...

Samantha said...

我也有过那样的疑惑。每当我遇上工作上的困难,面对工作压力的时候,我就觉得自己真的不适合当QS。可是,当我到了二十五岁的时候,我就觉得人生一场,既然选了,就尊重当初的选择好好地走下去,其实用心一点,也不是真的太难。什么职业都好,都会面对压力跟困难啊!也许我们不在那个行业,才不知道当中的苦处。

可是如果这真的带给你太多烦恼,甚至影响情绪,那就要好好考虑是否要继续咯!

Alice Wun said...

i am thinking that same with you, izit? suitable? or i am happy with this...?